Lead Abatement GIGI Environmental utilizes measures designed to permanently eliminate lead hazards
in accordance with standards established by the EPA Administrator pursuant to Title IV of the Toxic
Substances Control Act (TSCA).
Lead Abatement strategies include:
• Removal, enclosure, and encapsulation of lead- based paint.
• Replacement of building components coated by lead- based paint
• Testing and improving air from contaminating dust particles
• Removal or covering of lead contaminated soil
• Cleanup, disposal, post- abatement clearance testing, record keeping, and monitoring.
Lead traces are typically found on doors, windows, walls, pipes and boilers. Lead abatement is a very
sensitive process that must be performed properly in order to assure a post-project safe environment.